Monday, December 14, 2009

Arnold my pet pig



This is Arnold when he was 3 weeks old. Arnold are a wild boar from the wild forest, I found Arnold wondering on the side of the road. He had an injured eye and I carried him to the Vet to see if we could help him, I believe he has lost site in that eye. Arnold and I have had some good times together. We would visit the local Mc Donald's and Burger King, I would set with Arnold on the back of my pick-up near the drive thu so the customers could see Arnold. The children would get a kick of watching Arnold and I. They would ask me questions about Arnold, like where I found him? what I feed him? dose he bite? etc. I started off keeping Arnold in my house after a good bath and grooming, he is in his makeshift pen in the photo above. Latter I made him a pen out doors, made from a green house that I had started months ago. I had Arnold going to a poop box in three days, he took right to it faster than most dogs, that made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment